21 Oct Patient Handling Training Course Limerick 9th February 2017
Patient Handling Training Course Limerick 9th February 2017
This is another of our on going Patient Handling Training courses particulary for those working or wishing to obtain work in the Healthcare and Allied industries
To provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude required for safe patient handling.
On completion of this patient handling training course learners will be able to:
- explain their legal rights and responsibilities,
- explain how the musclo-skeletal system can get injuried,
- identify risk factors associated with patient handling,
- apply the principles of safe lifting to inanimate objects,
- handle patients safely.
- What, Why?
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of safe lifting.
- Principles of Safe Patient Handling
- Safe Patient Handling Techniques
- Use of hoists
On completion of this Patient Handling Training course learners will recieve a Patient Handling certificate of attendance from Aldatus Healthcare and Safety Training which will be subject to recertification after 2 years.
The cost of this course is 100 euro, we offer discounts to groups, agencies and nursing homes.
Aldatus Healthcare and Safety Training are aware of competitors pricing structures, we pride ourselves as having instructors who are highly experienced in this course area, we have provided this course to approx 3,000 participants over the past number of years.
enquiries to 086 6067051
Aldatus Healthcare & Safety Training Limerick